1. According to a MASiE 2017 Report (January 2017, by Bobby Carlton): in a study carried out by the National Training Laboratory.
2. Based on HP’s internal analysis of companies that have shipped greater than 50,000 VR tethered headsets. Resolution based on panel pixel count as of May 2020.
3. Based on HP’s internal analysis of total pixels as of April 2020.
4. Windows Mixed Reality requires Windows 10 May 2019 Update installed on the workstation or PC. Features may require software or other 3rd-party applications to provide the described functionality. To minimize the possibility of experiencing discomfort using a VR application, ensure that the PC system is equipped with the appropriate graphics and CPU for the VR application. For HP workstation VR ready recommended configurations, see: https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-6063ENW
5. Based on wearable backpack VR PCs as of March 26, 2019 and power based on processor, graphics and memory. VR Headset sold separately.
6. Third party software sold separately.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.